Approx. Rs 2,000 / Square FeetGet Latest Price
|Service Duration||1-2 Days|
From our extensive variety of services, we are betrothed in rendering FEP Coating Service
. The presented service provides utmost gratification to our patrons as we render it in an efficient manner only after considering precise requirements of our patrons. As well, every minute point is taken into thought by our nimble employees.
Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) is a copolymer of hexa fluoropropylene and tetra fluoroethylene. It is relatively a soft thermoplastic with lower tensile strength, wear resistance and creep resistance than any other engineering plastics. However, FEP coatings are chemically inert and have a low dielectric constant.Properties Of FEP Coatings:
- High degree of stress crack resistance
- Low coefficient of friction
- Exceptional dielectric properties
- Heat resistance
- Retention properties
- High transparency rate with good transmittance of ultra violets and visible wavelengths
- Long term weather resistant
- Excellent resistance to ozone, sunlight and weather
- Lowest refractive index of all thermoplastics with low light reflection
Important applications of FEP coatings are linings for pipes, linings for chemical equipment including roll covers, cable applications, aircraft wire, plenum cable, fire alarm cable and well logging cable. FEP film is also used as glazing in solar energy collectors.